Hula Hoop Classes
Whether you're a complete beginner or a more established hooper, there are Hula Hoop Classes around the UK that you could take part in.
Hula Hooping is a great exercise for your core muscles and allows you to workout whilst having fun at the same time. Hula Hooping Classes are a great way of learning new skills as well as meeting others who enjoy this form of fitness activity as much as you do!
And don't forget, Hula Hooping isn't just for women - men love it too! If you're a bit shy about going to a class on your own, why not get a group of friends from work to go with you. Many of these classes have hoops that you can use so there's no excuse for your friends not to come along and try it out too!
If you don't already have a hula hoop but would like to purchase one online now, take a look at our great range of hula hoops at unbeatable prices...
Hula Hoop Classes London
There are plenty of Hula Hooping Classes in London including the following locations:
- Hornsey (Cranley Gardens, North London) - They have plenty of hoops you can use if required. For more details, visit HoopsWhirled
- Enfield (St Paul's Centre, Church Street, North London - Again, they have Hula Hoops you can use if you don't have your own. For more details on this Hula Hoop Class visit HoopsWhirled
- Covent Garden (Keeley Street, Central London) More details on this Hula Hoop course at CityLit
- Hampstead (North-West London) More details can be found on these Hula Classes at The Fun Fed
Hula Hoop Classes Bristol
If you live in Bristol and want to try out a Hula Hoop Class, Hooping Mad hold sessions throughout the region. These Bristol Hula Hooping Classes vary in skills from Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced so you can pick whichever class you feel comfortable with.
You can also pay for your classes online via Paypal if you wish.
Areas that Hooping Mad cover in Bristol are:
- Bedminster (Marksbury Road)
- Bristol Folk House - Adult Education Centre in the heart of Bristol
- Kingswood (by Kingswood Park in Bristol)
- Bishopston (Gloucester Road)
- St Werburghs (James Street)
- Totterdown (Bushy Park)
- Windmill Hill (Community Centre)
- Easton (Stapleton Road)
For full information on these Hula Hoop Classes, visit Hooping Mad
Also available in Bristol are Hula Hoop Classes by The Joy of Hooping. These take place at:
- Clifton (Christ Church School, Bristol)
- Central Bristol (DanceSpace in Bridewell Street, Bristol)
If you'd like to attend one of these hooping sessions, please visit The Joy of Hooping
Hula Hoop Classes Surrey
The Hoop Dance Company offer Hula Hoop Classes in Chertsey, Surrey for beginners and intermediate levels. If you're interested in attending one of their Hula Hoop Workout Sessions in Chertsey, visit The Hoop Dance Company website.
Hula Hoop Classes Bath
If you live in or around Bath and are interested in taking up Hula Hooping to get fit and tone up those abs, there is a Hula Hoop Class with the Bath Hoop Assembly in central Bath on Grove Street. Visit The Joy of Hooping for more information and to book online.
Hula Hoop Classes Portsmouth
There are several hooping classes you could attend within the Portsmouth area. They're suitable for everyone, men, women and kids so you could bring along the whole family! Sessions are held at the following venues:
- Fratton (Portsmouth)
- John Pounds Centre (Portsmouth)
- Portsmouth High School (Portsmouth)
- Havant Leisure Centre (Havant, Near Portsmouth)
- St James' Hospital (Portsmouth)
Take a look at Hoopshaker for further information about these hoola classes.
Hula Hoop Classes Worthing (West Sussex)
If you live in West Sussex, you could try out some great Hula Hoop Classes in Worthing, whether you're a beginner or intermediate hooper. The venue is the Sidney Walter Centre in Sussex Road.
For further details about these classes, visit ChiChiRevolver.
Hula Hoop Classes Cheshire
Hula Hooping Classes are held by Sasha (find out about Sasha in the North Wales section below) in Cheshire. More details can be found about this session at Hoolanation.
- Northgate Arena (Victoria Road, Cheshire)
- Healthy Living Centre (Civic Hall, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire)
Hula Hoop Classes in North Wales
Hooping classes are held in various locations in North Wales. Some of these are taken by the amazing Sasha who Hula Hooped her way through the London Marathon and got herself into the Guinness Book of World Records for doing so! You couldn't have a better teacher! Here is a list of venues:
- CoedPoeth Parish Hall (Park Road, Wrexham) with Sasha
- Gresford Memorial Hall (Just off Wrexham High Street) Separate sessions available for children aged 4-12 as well as adults. With Sasha
- Mold (St Mary's Church Hall, Flintshire)
- Mynydd Isa (Flintshire)
- Deeside Leisure Centre (Flintshire)
- Hawarden High School (Hawarden)
- Leisure and Activity Centre (Chirk)
For more information about these Hula Classes, please visit Hoolanation.
Hula Hoop Classes Shropshire
Hula classes are held in St Martins (Scout Hut, St Martins, Oswestry) - for further details, visit Hoolanation.
Hula Hoop Classes Liverpool
If you live in Liverpool and would like to attend a Hula Hooping class, there is one at the ARK Spa and Fitness Health Club in Old Hall Street. Visit Hoolanation to find out more information about these Hula Hoop Sessions.
Want to purchase a hula hoop? Visit our Online Hula Hoop Shop for the best prices...